- 2007-2009: Eucaland-Project, funded within the culture2007-2013 program of the European Commission. The project was lead by the University of Cambridge, Department of Geography.
- I. Methodes for describing European agricultural landscapes: definitions, cultural character and values (coordinator: María Dolores Velarde, ES)
- II. European agricultural landscape history (coordinator: Hans Renes, NL)
- III. Complexity and contingency: classifying the influence of agricultura on European landscapes (coordinator: Graham Fairclough, UK)
- IV: Assessement of policies considering cultural heritage in European agricultural landscapes (coordinator: Lionella Scazzosi, IT)
- V. Planning the future of Europan agricultural landscapes considering their cultural value and heritage (coordinator Christian Steiner, AT)
- VI: Glossary on agricultural terms & Travelling exhibition (coordinator: Alexandra Kruse, Helmut Kruckenberg, DE)