Institute for Research on European Agricultural Landscapes e.V. (EUCALAND)
EUCALAND is the acronym of "European Culture expressed in Agricultural Landscapes". EUCALAND is a non profit association under German law. We are an expert network that deals with the cultural and agricultural landscapes of Europe for promoting their consideration and use among their people for preserving their cultural heritage.
- Presentation at a national meeting Unidad de Planificación Rural Agropecuaria, UPRA Ministerio de Agricultura y Desarrollo Rural 18th Sep 2017
- LivingStones - Horizon2020: submitted
- Participate: What is YOUR information about European Agriculture and European Agricultural Landscapes? FEAL-online questionnaire within our Erasmus+ project. Every participation is welcome! Thank you!
- Awarded: Sema project with EUCALAND member Johannes Dreer. More information.
- New publications on terraced landscapes by our Slovenian member Drago Kladnik et al, go to publications.
- Interesting report on CAP - Common Agricultural strategy can be found here
Project number: 2016-1-SK01-KA202-022502 within Erasmus+, Key Action 2: Strategic Partnership (2016.01.12 until 2019.05.31)
2. Landscape element 2017: Hay landscapes and hay making structures: More information here
last update: 04 October 2017