Institute for Research on European Agricultural Landscapes e.V. (EUCALAND)
EUCALAND is the acronym of "European Culture expressed in Agricultural Landscapes". EUCALAND is a non profit association under German law. We are an expert network that deals with the cultural and agricultural landscapes of Europe for promoting their consideration and use among their people for preserving their cultural heritage.
Call for tender
Within the framework of our Erasmus project on multifunctional farming and the European Agricultural Landscape (FEAL) we are looking for someone who is willing to do some extensions of the FEAL-databases, especially in order to install the e-learning section.
Attention: Short deadline (Monday 23th July) and soon projects start (30th July)!
- EUCALAND biannual GA: Voting time! We need a new treasure. Candidatures welcome!
Tuesday, 4th September 2018, 18:30-19:45 at Clermont-Ferrand at PECRSL-conference. Our GA is public - everybody is welcome! Download agenda.
- FEAL Project is part of ECHY: European Year of Cultural Heritage
- Special EUCALAND session S.10 "Traditional Landscapes: Exploring the Connections between Landscape, Identity, Heritage, and Change" has attracted more than 20 submission. Follow the conference
- Presentation at a national meeting Unidad de Planificación Rural Agropecuaria, UPRA Ministerio de Agricultura y Desarrollo Rural 18th Sep 2017
- Awarded: Sema project with EUCALAND member Johannes Dreer. More information.
- New publications on terraced landscapes by our Slovenian member Drago Kladnik et al, go to publications.
- Interesting report on CAP - Common Agricultural strategy can be found here
Project number: 2016-1-SK01-KA202-022502 within Erasmus+, Key Action 2: Strategic Partnership (2016.01.12 until 2019.05.31)
2. Landscape element 2018: Orchard landscapes: More information here
last update: 22 August 2018